Book now…arrive later
Enquire today, we’ve got you!
When you reserve a room at Urbanest for Semester 2, 2020, our uStress less offer^ gives you so much more peace of mind.
The uStress less framework^ is a policy that we have implemented to directly address the unprecedented situation arising from the COVID-19 pandemic. It is peace of mind for our students and their families that enables them to book and confirm safe and secure accommodation for Semester 2 2020, without the financial anxiety in these uncertain times. When you confirm your Semester 2 booking, it will at the very least secure your accommodation for Semester 1 2021.
How it works:
It is simple….if current Australian Government travel restrictions are extended beyond the commencement date of your contract, the commencement date will be adjusted to be in line with the Government travel restrictions being lifted. As a bonus, if you have a confirmed booking for Semester 2, 2020 and you are unable to arrive before 1 November 2020, Urbanest will defer your booking to Semester 1, 2021 at your Semester 2, 2020 rates**.
- All commencement dates will be adjusted to 14 days after the travel restrictions are lifted in Australia.
- Students that have a confirmed booking have an option to cancel their booking at any stage before the travel restrictions being lifted in Australia without incurring a penalty.
- Upon the travel restrictions being lifted in Australia affected students will have a further 5 days to cancel their booking without incurring a penalty.
- Students must inform Urbanest if the travel restrictions are not lifted in their country at the time when they have been lifted in Australia.
^Terms & Conditions apply
uStress Less framework Terms & Conditions:
- uStress Less framework is valid through 31 October 2020.
- If travel restrictions are still in place on 31 October 2020, all confirmed booking will be cancelled, and 2021 contract dates offered.
- Given the uncertain nature of when and how the travel ban is lifted, Urbanest reserves the right to cancel any booking that has not commenced with 48 hours’ notice, in consultation at any stage prior to the Australian entry restrictions being lifted by the Australian Government.
- In the event that the Australian entry restrictions are lifted to certain regions, but a student’s Country of Origin is still subject to entry restrictions into Australia, Urbanest reserves the right to cancel or defer the booking with 48 hours’ notice in consultation
- In the event a student’s Country of Origin has travel restrictions in place beyond the Australian entry restrictions being lifted that restrict the student from entering Australia, Urbanest reserves the right to cancel the booking with 48 hours’ notice
**Only for students that have a confirmed S2 booking that can prove they are unable to arrive before 1 November 2020.
**This price guarantee does not apply to the Urbanest Darlington property.