UQ Offer @ urbanest South Bank
SPECIAL OFFER FOR UQ STUDENTS!
Single Ensuite Room in a 5/6 Person Apartment
– $299 per week (instead of the standard rate of $329) on a 6 month contract (contract dates: 15th July 2017 to 8th January 2018)
– $269 per week (instead of the standard rate of $299) on a 12 month contract (contract dates: 15th July 2017 to 7th July 2018)
Twin Ensuite Room in a 16 Person Apartment
– $229 per week (instead of the standard rate of $249) on a 6 month contract (contract dates: 15th July 2017 to 8th January 2018)
– $199 per week (instead of the standard rate of $219) on a 12 month contract (contract dates: 15th July 2017 to 7th July 2018)
urbanest South Bank is purpose built with students in mind, so you have everything you need to thrive in your studies. Located in South Bank, students are directly opposite South Bank train station and busway and a short walk from beautiful parklands, restaurants and cafes, with the CBD’s Queen Street Mall just over the river. We know important it is to feel safe, secure and comfortable at home, so we made sure our residents feel just that with us at urbanest.
- UQ Accommodation preferred provider
- All inclusive rents include: electricity, water, 20GB of internet per month and access to the onsite gym
- Safe and secure with a 24/7 dedicated onsite team and swipe card access for all rooms
- Furnished rooms with ensuite bathroom and air conditioning
- Superb social spaces including study rooms, onsite gym, TV and games room, coin operated laundry and an outdoor courtyard with BBQs
- Great central location close to transport and amenities
- uLife, a monthly events calendar and social program designed to help you get to know the city and your fellow urbanest students
Safety & Security
The safety and security of our customers is of the utmost importance to us. Every urbanest property has a 24/7 onsite team that is dedicated to customers’ service, safety and well-being.
- urbanest South Bank is protected by electronic swipe card access at all entry and exit doors, in lifts, apartment doors and bedroom doors
- urbanest staff are qualified in first aid and are trained in emergency management and all aspects of property health and safety
- urbanest has close working relationships with local Police and emergency services
- In addition to internal programs and staffing, urbanest liaises with and recommends students to university support staff to provide the highest level of care
Whether you want to live in a shared apartment or in your own studio room, urbanest rooms are designed specifically with the student lifestyle in mind and to suit a range of budgets.
Please note that room types may vary between properties, these floorplans and images should be used as a guide only.
Single Ensuite Room in 5 or Person Apartment from $269 per per bed per week
An ensuite room in a 5 or 6 person apartment, ideal for individuals or groups. Each room is single occupancy with its own private ensuite bathroom, air conditioning/heating, wireless internet and is fully furnished. Apartment features a shared kitchen/lounge room.
Twin Share Room in 16 Person Apartment from $199 per per bed per week
A twin occupancy fully furnished ensuite room with two single beds in a large 16 person apartment. Room features wireless internet and air conditioning/heating. Apartment features a shared kitchen/lounge room.