Current Offers – Terms and Conditions
Urbanest Lifestyle Survey – July 2017
COMPETITION CLOSED: Competition winners are Isbaella Juria, Wallace To and Jonathan Tan.
PAST COMPETITIONS AND OFFERS
Urbanest Sydney Guessing Competition – Domestic Events July to August 2017
COMPETITION CLOSED: Winners are Max Phillips (QLD), Ariana De Fransz (NT)
URBANEST REBOOKER VOUCHER AND DAILY PRIZE PROMOTION
03 APRIL TO 23 APRIL 2017
How to enter:
- Rebook with urbanest South Bank (in QLD) by 23 April 2017
Promotion ends 23/04/2017. Terms and Conditions apply: www.urbanest.com.au/competitions
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
- Entry is only open to persons who are currently a resident at
- urbanest South Bank (QLD) (Participating Property).
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- The promotion commences at 9:30am (AEDT) on 03/04/2017 and closes at 5:30pm (AEDT) on 23/04/2017 (Promotional Period). After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
- To automatically enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- be a current resident at the Participating Property;
- rebook with that Participating Property (or another Participating Property at the Promoter’s sole discretion) by 23/04/2017 for a period of 6 months; and
- the booking must commence within one day of the entrant’s current tenancy agreement ending.
- One (1) Coles/Myer Gift Card redeemable per tenancy agreement signed by an existing urbanest customer. Coles/Myer Gift cards are available for collection from Reception on or after 14 August 2017.
- Daily prizes during the promotion period will compose of:
|03/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|04/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|05/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
|06/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|07/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|08/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
|09/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|10/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|11/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
|12/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|13/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|14/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
|15/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|16/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|17/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
|18/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|19/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|20/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
|21/04/2017||Woolworths Gift Card||$50|
|22/04/2017||Event Cinema Gift Card||$50|
|23/04/2017||Local Food Outlet Gift Card||$50|
- One (1) winner will be selected daily in a lucky draw from all valid entries at 5:30pm (AEST) at the participating property The winner(s) will be notified via email and phone and will be published on urbanest.com.au. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the draw will be taken. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within five (5) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick replacement winner(s).
- Rebooking offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any rebooking not received for whatever reason.
- A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion (including to produce valid identification upon prize collection).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and/or these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as practicable by the Promoter via our website.
- The Promoter will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By rebooking during the Promotional Period, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to enter this promotion and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Queensland. Each entrant in this promotion submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material for the purpose of the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities, to the extent that it relates to this promotion. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner agrees to sign a talent release in the form reasonably required by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s request.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform. Each entrant agrees to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform from any liability arising in any way from the entrant’s participation in the promotion.
- Costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website remain an entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
- If the prize or element of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
Promoter: Urbanest Pty Limited (ABN 94 128 382 310), Level 22, 68 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: (02) 9229 1800.
INDIA FREE AIRPORT PICK UP PROMOTION – OFFER EXTENDED
18 October 2016 – 18 June 2017
For a limited time, all students booking via urbanest approved agencies based in India and applying via email@example.com will be eligible to receive FREE airport pick up.
- Offer valid for 6 month and 12 month bookings at urbanest Sydney Central, urbanest Glebe, urbanest Cleveland Street, urbanest Darlington, urbanest Darling Square, urbanest Quay Street, urbanest North Terrace and urbanest South Bank.
- Offer is only available to students booking through urbanest approved agencies based in India and applying via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This offer is not available for students booking directly at our sites or through a university or accommodation office.
- The booking must be confirmed (bond and advanced rent paid) to be eligible for this offer.
- The airport pick up service is free for students meeting the above mentioned criteria and is for transport from:
- Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport to urbanest properties in Sydney,
- Brisbane Airport to urbanest South Bank and;
- Adelaide Airport to urbanest North Terrace only
- The booking with urbanest and arrival date/time must be confirmed 14 days prior to arrival.
- Late applications cannot be accepted.
- Please note that cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival, otherwise a cancellation fee may occur.
- Offer ends on 18 June 2017 and bookings must be confirmed before this date to be eligible.
SYDNEY STUDIOS NOW WITH 100GB INTERNET ALLOWANCE PER MONTH!
At urbanest Sydney Central, urbanest Darlington, urbanest Glebe and urbanest Cleveland Street we are now offering students in single occupancy studios 100GB of wireless internet allowance per month.
Book a Large Studio with Double Bed, a Deluxe Studio (urbanest Darlington only), a One Bedroom Apartment (urbanest Glebe only) or a Large Studio with Double Bed (wheelchair accessible) will receive 100GB of wireless internet allowance per month. This offer applies to all booking made as from now and will be applied retrospectively to all current occupied studios from 1st March 2015. Please note the offer does not apply to our Twin Share Studios.